Thursday, November 12, 2015

Crunch Time!

Progress this week has been substantial. Due to the Robotics Clubs first competition on this Saturday the 14th, everybody has been working frantically trying to get the finishing touches taken care of. I made a series of changes to my robot which include completely rebuilding the upper arm of my robot as well as adding two motors to the base arm of my bot. 
(Upper arm of bot)


The rear motors I added still need to be wired and tested. I decided to add them because the arms are having a hard time rising. When they do fully rise, they stand over a meter tall. 


The bucket modification that I made last week also proved itself this week during testing. The design does a fantastic job picking up the balls. 




All in all, after a few more hours of work, my robot should do very well in the upcoming competition. 

Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment